Headlines

All The News That's Fit to Mock

Monday, October 04, 2004

6 past Noon

1. How the toll system will work
Large troll to emerge from under bridge; stop, threaten motorists.

2. Poland's troops to leave Iraq next year
Attempting to leave now; have not figured vehicles they are sitting on are "Axis and Allies" game pieces.

3. Freddie Mac Shuts Bond Broker Business
Then gets hired by producer of animated feature to do voice over as jive-talking Dinosaur

4. Storm Death Toll Rises in Haiti
Storm Trooper Death Toll Rises on Hoth

5. Supreme Court Won't Hear Do Not Call Case
Alannis Morissette asked to pay attention & learn true meaning of "irony"

6. Professor gains 'rock star' fame
Goes on nationwide tour with monkey band using bamboo guitar & amplifier powered by coconut juice.

5 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Pat weighs in with...

Not a great batch - mostly too wordy.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Dan weighs in with...

I think my review suffered from the 'judge' having 'end of the day fatigue.' Read again in the morning with fresh eyes and a positive attitude.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Pat weighs in with...

In the warm glow of a new day, I find my mind....unchanged.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Dan weighs in with...

Well, I knew that was a no-win proposition when I made it.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Pat weighs in with...

I can honestly say I looked at it with a fresh perspective, with all hope that i would be lifted up in loop-de-loops of pure joy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home