Headlines

All The News That's Fit to Mock

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Heaven Can W8

1. Christians Urged to Adapt to Fluid World
God considering another flood

2. Grains, Soybeans Increase
Jesus visits Iowa

3. Block to Settle Suit Over Loan Program
Cartoon version of Rubik's Cube still trying to get on feet financially after failure of short-lived Saturday morning series

4. King Pharma Posts 1Q Profit on Sales Surge
Tells competitors "Now you not thinkin' yousa so smaaat"

5. Nevada Brothels Want to Be Good Neighbor
If you know what they mean...

6. Gay Men Respond Differently to Pheromones
One says "Ewwww!," another, "Phero-what, girlfriend?"

7. Ohio Death-Penalty Foes Seek Moratorium
They think that's the building where the bodies go.

8. Sordid tale of poker losses, loans and murder unfolds in Vegas courtroom
Is detailed in pages of book on the shelf at Goodwill.

3 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Pat weighs in with...

Perhaps not in the long and storied history of headlines has one man gone from the abyss to the summit in such a ferocious ascendency.

Magnificent!

6 and 8 the only weak spots.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Dan weighs in with...

Wow-I did not consider it all that exceptional. For some reason, I was expecting you to just hate my King Pharma one.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Pat weighs in with...

Apparently I was in a better mood.

On a side note - I'm not sure if it's a browser setting, but it annoys me that I have to refreh my browser to see new comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home